Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Road Trip Time!

Krystal, me, and Lisa (l-r) striking a pose as the sun sets over South Windsor, CT

This past weekend Krystal, Lisa and I took a mini road trip up to the Yankee Candle Factory in South Deerfield, MA. We hit the road around 9am, stopped for breakfast at Bickfords, then made our way to the candle factory. After lots of candle fun we headed back to CT and had dinner at Bellini's in South Windsor. Yummy, yummy salads! After filling up on yummy food and re-fueling at Starbucks, we headed over to enjoy the sunset at the Major Michael Donnelly Land Preserve. We ended the day (literally...we were up past midnight) at the studio making an awesome slide show of our day! We had a blast! I will post the side show soon, but until then here are a few pics to tide you over...

Lisa, me and Krystal (l-r) in front of the Yankee Candle Cow


...a yarn pic for Cassandra! We saw some beautiful Alpaca yarn at the farmers market outside of the candle factory.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

What a blast! I still have to post the kickbut slideshow that we made on my blog...hopefully in the next couple days. Love you Annie Bananie!