Thursday, April 12, 2007

Vacation Planning...

All this rainy weather is making me think of how much I miss summer...which is then making me think of VACATION!! I have the first two weeks of July off this year and we are having the hardest time figuring out where to go on vacation! As most of you know, I can be pretty indecisive. (okay..really indecisive) I miss the beach terribly so we will most likely be going to North Carolina for a week...but I'm not sure where we should go for the remainder of my time off! I'm thinking of doing some day trips and would love to go up to Cape Cod, but it's hard to plan this year because Erik will be working while I'm on vacation. He just picked up another class at Manchester Community College and will be teaching Monday and Wednesday nights from June 4th to July 27th. It's good that he is teaching a class over the summer, but I'm bummed that it's during my time off! Oh well, life goes on and I'm sure we will figure something out, but if anyone has any good ideas for neat day trips around New England please let me know!!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

we should go on vacation together!