Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Jake & Rudy!


This Friday is Jake and Rudy's 2nd birthday. Time has sure flown by! It seems like yesterday they were just tiny little puppies you could fit in the palm of your hand. I have decided to post a few pictures of them from the past two years to help celebrate!



Today Mom and Dad loaded them up into the car to take them for their two-year check-up at Dr. Bach's. They are doing great!


At the last weigh in the fall, Jake was 135lbs. and Rudy was 130lbs. Dad called to let me know about their appointment and when he told me to "sit down" before he told me the news about the big weigh-in, I knew I was in for a surprise. For those of you who don't know, Jake and Rudy are giant dogs. They aren't your average German Shepard/Lab Mix. As of today, Jake & Rudy now weigh the same...a whopping 143lbs. (EACH!!) Yikes! Jake is so tall and strong, and Rudy...well, he is just Rudy. Anyways, Happy Birthday to the best "Dog-Boys" in the world!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Awwwww so tiny and cute!
Happy Birthday to the dog-boys!