Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring has sprung!!

Happy Friday! Today was such a beautiful day! When I got home from work I decided to do a bit of spring cleaning in our backyard. The sun was shining and the birds were singing...it was so peaceful.


While clearing out dead leaves and branches I discovered so many plants coming to life in our yard! The people who owned the house before us loved to garden, so I know there will be lots plants coming back to life over the next few weeks...which also means I will be spending lots of time cleaning up the flower beds. I can't wait to post more pictures once things start to bloom. Taking pictures of flowers is probably my favorite thing to do when I have spare time. I'm not quite sure what type of plants are in the photos I took today-- I guess I'll have to wait for them to grow some more to find out! If anyone out there has a green thumb and can help me identify plants I would be very grateful!!





April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.
~William Shakespeare

No comments: