Thursday, January 3, 2008

Snowball Fight!!



While we were visiting my parents over the holiday weekend I had fun spending some time with Jake and Rudy. Jake loves the snow and Rudy, well, he tolerates it! But they both like playing with snowballs. Jake gets so excited and practically knocks me down before I can even get a snowball made so it was pretty tricky getting pictures of him catching snowballs...I was lucky he didn't send me and the camera flying! In the picture above I love how Rudy is looking at the camera and Jake is more interested in the snowball I had in my hand! Here they are having some winter fun in the snow!

Handsome Jake strikes a pose for the camera...



He caught every snowball and loved jumping off the picnic table to get them!



Rudy missed a few times and was giving
me the "why don't you just give me the snowball please" look...



...then he caught one and had to look all rough and tough doing it!

No comments: