Saturday, July 14, 2007

Oh how I love wisdom teeth...

Hello everyone! Sorry I havn't been writing, but as most of you know I had to have all four of my wonderfully impacted wisdom teeth out on Wednesday. Fun, fun, fun. I have spent the past four days doing nothing but icing my jaw and laying on the couch, so I am begining to feel like such a couch potato. Erik is watching the Tour de France once again this morning...and believe it or not I am starting to get sucked into it. Yikes! I guess anything can seem really interesting when you are taking a massive amount of vicodin.
Even though I have had an ice pack attatched to my face 24/7, I'm still quite sore and swollen. Erik said I look like a "cute chipmunk". Sorry, I'm not going to post any picks of me in chipmunk-mode...I don't see it as a very flattering look on me :). I'm not looking forward to going back to work on Monday with these gorgeous chipmunk cheeks either. I will have to think of a creative explanation to tell the kiddies so they are not terrified to go to the dentist. Hopefully it will be a nice easy week. It will be hard to get out of vacation mode! I will be posting some photos of our trip to NC soon. We had a great time. It was probably one of out best trips down there, minus my constant jaw pain. I will write more about our trip later...but for now, it's back to icing.

No comments: